Dental Problems

The NHS pays for special dental services to help for you and your family. We are getting a lot of enquiries about dental problems. As a service we are not able to help you with dental problems, you are best seeing a professional who has been trained in dental problems. If you contact us with a dental problem you will be signposted to other services. If you have a dentist – please contact your own dentist about this problem. If you don’t have a dentist you can contact the emergency dentist at Midgate on 0300 555 6667, option 1, please contact them as close to 8am as possible, if you have the ability to travel they also have branches in Huntingdon and Cambridge.

If you still need help you can contact 111 and they can sign post you to dental services.