We are offering Face to Face health clinics for adults 40-74, who do not have any of the following pre-existing conditions:
- heart disease
- chronic kidney disease
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- atrial fibrillation
- transient ischaemic attack
- inherited high cholesterol (familial hypercholesterolemia)
- heart failure
- peripheral arterial disease
- currently being prescribed statins to lower cholesterol
- previous checks have found that you have a 20% or higher risk of getting cardiovascular disease over the next 10 years
For more information please click here:
Points for the programme:
- NHS Health Check looks at your general health recording your height, weight, age, sex, ethnicity, blood pressure, cholesterol and HbA1c.
- 20-30 minutes appointments available during the day, weekend and evenings.
- Immediate results which are shared with your GP
- Advice on how to improve your health.
- Help to get specialist support if needed.